The Skills & Employability Summit Returns to London for 2022!
The Skills & Employability Summit provides the perfect platform for attendees from training providers, higher education institutions, schools, employers, local and central government to establish key partnerships and discuss innovative ways to close the skills gap, enhance employability opportunities and drive workplace upskilling.
With dedicated networking sessions and engaging thought provoking discussions led by industry leaders, the summit offers a key focus on:
Register for free to join the discussion as we offer a key focus on:
- Automation and sustainability as drivers for transformation of the UK labour market.
- Addressing regional specificity across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- The efforts of key stakeholders to address the nation’s digital skills gaps and support upskilling in the workplace.
- The positive effects upskilling can bring to society in terms of social mobility, diversity and inclusion.
- Cross-sector networking opportunities with over 300 of your peers, sharing thought leadership and best practice from academic institutions, training providers, employers, local and central government, and the third sector.